THE HEART OF OUR “DRAMA-FREE” CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS.
Technology is the driver in our load-status reporting and communications with customers. It allows the highest level of transparency – and peace of mind – for shippers. In fact, technology allows us to operate so seamlessly and “drama-free” that we may as well be invisible – a point we emphasize in our national advertising campaign.
While personal customer relationships will always be the heart of our business, we use technology to enhance our service.
WE’RE KEEPING SMART COMPANY
OUR TECHNOLOGY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- 24/7 load tracking and monitoring by our own in-house communications and dispatch team (we never use an outside call center for support)
- Customized customer portals for real-time GPS monitoring
- Load-status reporting through automated e-mails
- API and EDI for seamless supply chain management of orders, carrier matching, invoicing, and other accounting requirements
- Digital freight matching partners help with Capacity Planning– getting the best price on loads and truck lanes
- Syfan & McLeod – a software development partnership that benefits our customers and carrier teams with the most advanced communications possible
McLeod and Syfan – A Technology Partnership Benefitting Customers, Carriers, and the 3PL Industry
Syfan Logistics has long embraced a partnership with McLeod Software, the national leader in freight brokerage technology systems, since the late 1980s when both companies were in their early formation. Together, the two companies have grown up together in a mutually beneficial relationship that has lifted the professionalism of an entire industry.
Through the years, Syfan has served as a beta testing site for some of McLeod’s most innovative software developments, helping to build better systems for both companies. From Syfan’s website customer portals to load-status reporting, the McLeod edge has allowed the highest levels of transparency – and peace of mind – for shippers.
Today, our technology continues on the cutting edge in our load-status reporting and communications with customers – allowing us to operate so seamlessly and “drama-free” that we may as well be invisible!