See Past the Pandemic
Dear Customers and Friends:
During this horrible pandemic, I find it ironic we have witnessed one of our most beautiful springs here in Georgia and across other parts of the country.
There has been a lot of tragedy surrounding COVID-19. Sickness, death, unemployment and a crippled economy. But that doesn’t mean God has deserted us. Have faith by looking at the world around you and all His beautiful creations.
In this message, I share a few ways that God continues to bless us. If we would only take the time to notice.
Blessed to be a Blessing,
President, Syfan Logistics
“Flowers are appearing on the earth. The season for singing has come. The cooing of doves is heard in our land.”
Song of Solomon 2:12
Restoring faith with a renewed
focus on our blessings
The pandemic has forced us into self-isolation and hiding behind masks. But it also has created opportunities to rediscover joyful experiences.
- Many people are sharing stories of drawing closer to friends and families, spending more time to reach out than they normally would. Pets are the other beneficiaries of our increased time at home.
- With movie theaters and other entertainment venues closed, more of us are experiencing nature and the resurrecting wonders of springtime.
- Even if the meals are take-out, it’s been enjoyable to cook at home and spend more time around the dinner table.
- Once a fearful sight, masked strangers are now heroes. Strangers seem friendlier too.
- With less people driving, have you noticed how much clearer the skies are lately? All the better to see more of God’s beauty around us.